Click Chick

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Lolli's Hit San Diego!


Hi!
Well, we're back from Preview night at Comic Con 08. I had fun setting up my end of the table with my Click Chick stuff. As you can see from the photo above, I have a large amount of buttons for sale, as well as my bookmarks.
I like to take photographs and a lot of my button images are of our own family pets or local San Diego scenic spots. One of my favorite places to take pictures is Ocean Beach or Silver Strand in Coronado.
My favorite animal subjects are our pug, Boba, and our fat cat, Bootsy. They are extremely photogenic.
I am debuting a bookmark/button line that I call "Sad Lolli". The buttons/bookmarks are my original sketches of Sad Lolli and her friends: Mad, Glad, Rad and Bad, and their friend, Pig. I came up with the idea one day while sitting in class at Helix. I was doodling and out came Sad Lolli and Pig. My dad, Dan, a local San Diego artist, encouraged me to further develop these first little sketches and the rest is history. I hope they go over well here at the Con. We'll see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home