Click Chick

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Lolli's take San Diego...



Well. I had a really great time at the Con. I got to hang out with my boyfriend, Matt, who was also a great salesman/advertiser for my products. And my best friend, Katie, got to come two days in a row and see her favorite show's cast (The Office). We managed to fit in a sleepover too.
I know a lot of you wanted to buy the whole set of Lolli's (including Pig) and on some days, Rad or Pig were sold out. If you still would like to get all the Lolli's in button or bookmark form, just drop me a line at ebois@cox.net, subject line-Lolli's, and I can send some your way.
I also exhibit with my Dad and our next outing will be the La Mesa Oktoberfest in La Mesa in 3 months. Hope to see you there!
We might come up with a Lolli shirt or tote by then so stop by.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home